PETERBOROUGH LETTING AGENTS
We would like to provide you with a full list of possible charges that are payable when you apply for one of our properties. Please make sure you fully understand all charges before applying for a property with Woodcock Holmes.
- £200.00 Admin fee – this will secure the property and it also includes your credit checks.
- £100.00 for each additional applicant
- £100.00 inventory fee
- £100.00 Guarantor fee
- £100.00 pet deposit (per pet) at the end of your tenancy, we may ask you to get the property professionally cleaned and a flea treatment at your own cost.
- First month’s rent and a deposit of normally £100.00 extra of the rental figure is needed in clear funds before move in or on the date of move in.
- If you have a standing order mandate set up and you wish to change the date of your rental payments, there is a charge for this. Please call us for more information as charges may vary.
- *Important notice – if you wish to end your tenancy before the tenancy is up, you will still be responsible for the property and the rent*
Other costs that could be incurred. Including VAT:
- Renewal of tenancy agreement - £93.00
- Charge of a late rental payment - £30.00
- Charge for providing a written reference - £60.00
- Charge for a returned cheque - £30.00
- Charge for having a contractor to attend to relight a boiler if the boiler has gone out due to not keeping the gas topped up on a prepayment gas meter - £54.00
- Collection of mail that has been posted with the incorrect postage - £12.00
- Charge for drawing up a final inspection report and arranging for contractors to attend - £96.00
- Management fee – 12%
- Set up fee - £155.00 · Deposit securing fee - £54.00
- Renewal fee - £60.00 Company Lets
- Company referencing fee - £300.00